Skills: Financial Audit
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
- Developing accurate and complete work papers that support audit findings and document work performed.
- Preparing key observations, summarizing findings and recommendations, which are discussed and agreed with auditees.
- Preparing and reviewing audit reports with the Audit Manager.
- Overseeing and performing internal control testing and documentation.
- Reviewing work papers and conducting closing meetings.
- Assisting audit management by conducting risk assessments and developing audit programs and tests.
- Participating on special projects, due diligence reviews, post-acquisition reviews, and investigations.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, with experience in external audit with leading public accounting firms. Applicants with less than four years' experience may not have the necessary experience required.
- Professionally qualified (CPA, ACCA).
- Working knowledge of GAAP audit procedures, including planning, techniques, tests and sampling methods.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical, analytical and decision-making abilities.
- Good interpersonal and leadership qualities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Flexible to travel and take on international assignments.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.