Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
He/She reports to the AP Supervisor / AP Center Manager
Roles and Responsibilties:
- Use ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Lawson, Oracle)
- Ability to troubleshoot assigned tickets through analytical skills and problem solving competencies:
- actioning tickets escalated internally through P2P
- following up on emails received by third party vendors
- working on assigned tickets
- Good monitoring over processed tickets for invoicing
- Ensuring that the average response time for every ticket does not exceed 5 days
- Good judgment in prioritizing cases
- Regular checking on the critical suppliers' account for accuracy to ensure that payments are compliant with the agreed terms & conditions
- Teamwork spirit in line with the company's business strategy to achieve mutual goals
- Being proactive, customer services oriented , good interaction with peer groups and management
- Assisting in sorting and routing the incoming mail from US and Canada to the department in charge
- Dealing discretely with confidential information
- Accomplishing successfully all the assigned trainings as mapped by the job code
- Carry out other similar duties which can be defined within the broad functional job and functional responsibilities outlined above. These may include handling special missions assigned by the Management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics
- Three to five years of related experience, preferably in a multinational company
- Good knowledge of the various ERP systems (SAP, Lawson, Oracle)
- Strong oral and written communication skills, fluent in English
- Proficient in MS Office mainly Word and Excel
- Long working hours are sometimes required to meet deadlines
- Candidates must be resident in Colombia
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.