The Lead Services Planner and Scheduler develops practical and innovative ways to identify and meet goals. In this role you will be responsible for work that is less defined in scope, utilize your understanding and experience to execute manage and drive the services shops to meet business objectives. Essential Responsibilities:
- Provide planning, scheduling, and shop work order to the services shop teams driving OTD (on time delivery) for all orders including repair, solutions, new build, and rental.
- Provide lead times to ITO intent to order team for quotations and interface with services PM, sourcing, and the manufacturing shops manage execution of orders.
- Develop schedule workaround plans, with BHGE engineering and site management, to maintain project cost & schedule requirements and obtain detailed construction progress on activities at site.
- Drive Six Sigma projects to enhance process discipline and e-business automation solutions
- Work closely with sourcing and logistics managers to drive development and implementation of standard processes across businesses segments with a focus on all aspects of the control of equipment delivery, i.e. specification, order, manufacture, release, ship, and receipt
- Track and analyze business risk for procured items
- Lead development and status / progress reports & management level reporting for the procurement and logistics phases of a project
- Implement "early warning" identification of potential issues and drive corrective action
- Create, manage, and close shop work orders while accounting for GRRs (Global Rejection Reports), VOs (variation orders), and repair outcomes.
- Service as project manager for some internal orders while workload allows.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with at least 4 years of experience in a planning, project management position, or other services supporting function)
- At least 3 additional years of experience in schedule planning and controls for various services projects
- At least 3 years of experience with SPS (subsea production systems) and/or offshore tooling and equipment.
- Experience with Subsea Services Equipment (SPS or Offshore) preferred
- Ability to create and maintain a shop schedule utilizing Smartsheets or a Microsoft Office Planning Software.
- Prior experience with engineering, procurement and manufacturing schedule systems is preferred
- Ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team within a dynamic environment
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and achieve milestones and deliverables
- Sound judgment with the ability to think on your feet
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills