Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Skills: Project Management, Floating Systems, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Edinburgh, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Future Energy Consultant - Edinburgh - 160483
Eden Scott's client, a leading international consultancy now has an exciting opportunity for an Energy Consultant to join them in their Energy Consultancy team based from their modern Edinburgh office. This is a permanent opportunity which will focus predominantly on future energy systems. The successful applicant can expect to work alongside a talented team and consult with large multinational companies and government bodies.
As Energy Consultant you will also have the support of an experienced team of professionals located throughout the UK who you can all upon for guidance and support as required with a goal of supporting Scotland's energy industry deliver a net zero carbon economy.
The successful will client will come from a project management, project engineer, energy consultant, or renewable energy consultant background with exposure to renewable energy projects.
Our client is currently working on consulting assignments such as:
- Remote Floating offshore windfarms
- Green Hydrogen
- Hydro Pumped storage
- Transactional Energy
- Waste to Energy
- Decarbonised Heat
- Electric Vehicles
- Renewable Electricity
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Leading a diverse range of energy projects with a focus on future energy and offshore energy sectors
- Conducting research and analysis, engineering design and preparation of reports.
- Bring together multidisciplinary teams from across the organisation to feed into studies
- Assist with tender submissions
- Degree qualified in an Engineering Discipline or Renewable Energy discipline
- Circa 4 years plus experience in a project management, project engineer, energy consultant capacity working on renewable energy projects.
- Experience working on future energy / emerging energy / offshore projects beneficial
- Knowledge of overarching energy legislation
- Excellent people skills
- Able to be based from Edinburgh or prepared to relocate to Edinburgh
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent benefits package including a Profitshare plan
- Double contribution Pension Plan
- Flexible benefits package
- Flexible working arrangements including working from home days
To apply for this position please send your CV in word format