Skills: Secretarial or Administrative
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Due to acquisitions, growth, and restructuring, Worley have and exciting and challenging role for an Finance Administrator, until June 2020.
Working as part of a busy, enthusiastic and high quality finance team your role will be to support accounting for a variety of legal entities via Oracle finance system, Sage, and Hyperion HFM.
Responsibilities and Duties
Your role will vary depending on workload and team availability but might include:
- Creation and input of journal entries into Sage, Oracle or HFM
- Analysing and providing support for balances in HFM
- Agreeing intercompany balances with intercompany partners
- Analysing data for management review, audit purposes, or legislative returns
- Generating reports required for month-end processing/management review
- You might be a graduate studying for an accountancy qualification, or will alternatively have experience in a similar role.
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to work quickly, flexibly, in an organized way, and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse large amounts of data to enable review and decisions