Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, United Kingdom
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Europe
Raeburn Recruitment are assisting our client, a world leading service provider in the Oil & Energy Industries, with a requirement for a Senior Accountant. This is a permanent opportunity based in Aberdeen.
As Senior Accountant you will be responsible for completing complex accounting duties including:
- Performing activities involving complex accounting reports and accounting analyses with related spreadsheets and applications
- Preparing and posting journal vouchers for complex accounting transactions
- Reviewing and monitoring financial transactions for accuracy
This is a Management Accounting role and will involve forecasting, month end close, variance analysis, financial modelling and providing financial and commercial advice to operations.
To be considered for this opportunity you should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of producing management accounts
- Banking/Accounting qualification or experience in a similar position
Only those with the Right to Work in the UK should apply. Raeburn do not have the ability to provide visa sponsorship, therefore current valid ability to work in the UK is required.