Baker Hughes has an opening for a Wellbore Intervention Fishing Field Supervisor to be based out of our Shafter, CA facility.Essential Responsibilities:
- Under minimal supervision runs multiple applications of medium to high risk in the Wellbore Intervention Fishing Services Product Group
- Continues to expand and apply application knowledge and expertise to include applications of increasing complexity and/or risk in Wellbore Intervention and/or other product groups
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality
- May conduct on-the-job training for some Wellbore Intervention Fishing Services applications as required
- Handles special projects as assigned
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BH HSE policies, Legal compliance requirements and BH core values
- High School diploma or GED
- 3+ years' experience in Drilling/Workover/Rig Operations or Completions experience such as Fishing and Packers experience.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Traveling in the Shafter area 90% of the time.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Competent in running multiple medium to high risk applications in the Wellbore Intervention Product Group
- May be competent in running low to medium risk applications in other product groups
Shafter, CA 93263
Baker Hughes will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the LA Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.