Schedule: 14/14 Contract rotation offshore
Rate of Pay: TBD
Benefits : 401K, Health Insurance, Vacation, Training
Job Type: Full-Time Contract
Educational Requirements: High school diploma/GED
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. regularly
- Work in hot/cold environments
- Walk/stand for long periods
- Reaching, lifting and bending
- Candidate must be proficient in calibrating multiple types of transmitters (Rosemount, Viatran etc.)
- Possess knowledge of hand held calibration equipment (Hart Communicator, 4-20 ma simulator etc.)
- Must be able to connect to PLC's from a company laptop for troubleshooting purposes, and if required, to A/B processors and or Modicon, siemens , Delta V , etc.
- Must be familiar with touchscreens/HMI's as well as flow computers, level transmitters, temperature transmitters, vibration transmitters etc.
- 6+ years proven experience
- Experience with wonderware and good knoeldge of PLC logic/function .