Internships at Baker Hughes are designed to enable those who recently graduated from Master-level degree to have hands-on work experience as the foundation to their professional life and, depending on performance, be first-in-line for an ongoing career opportunity.
Internships are typically six months
long structured learning experiences that offer practical work experience in the Oil and Gas Industry while undertaking one core complex project to generate value for Baker Hughes and act as a vehicle for you to demonstrate your capability and commitment. In addition to project execution you will have the opportunity to explore different aspects of the Baker Hughes business which may open up potential opportunities for your ongoing employment. Furthermore, you will build your network within the industry.
During the internship you will have the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) requirements, participate in technically focused on-job training, participate in team meetings, as well as working on projects and presenting the results to business leaders. You will also be expected to complete all assigned tasks in the agreed timelines and take the opportunity to demonstrate your capability of exceeding requirements.
The internship will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure that customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology in challenging work environments.
If you are successful in the selection process the specific details of your internship assignment will be explained to you prior to your start date.Role Summary:
Working in strict collaboration with Global Service People Leaders You will help Baker Hughes to lead the energy transition and the industry digitalization.
You will be assigned to a technical project for a 6 months length Internship in one of the following disciplines according to your specific background: Field Service Operation, Field Service Management , Outage Excellence , Forecast & Planning, Resource Management , Technical Training Management.Essential Responsibilities:
- Work on a 6 months length assignment/project within Oil & Gas & Energy Industry in Global Services Organization to stretch your learning and skillset
- Participate in training sessions and complete self-study assignments
- Receive active Coaching and Mentoring
- Use your academic knowledge to complete assigned project(s), deliver customer outcomes and improve the operation of our business
- Learn and utilize software associated with assigned tasks
- Network globally and cross-functionally with other interns; interact with global business leaders cross-functionally
- Rigorously apply Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards in all situations using BHGE systems and procedures in service of maintaining and further developing the safety culture
- Recently graduated from Master-level degree program in one of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Energy Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Science Engineering.
- Maintain a GPA (grade) greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent (105/110 for Italy)
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- EU work permit
Demonstrates effective written and oral communication, integrity, critical thinking/analytical skills, agility/flexibility, a continuous learning mindset, a high "say-do" ratio (execute on your commitments), teamwork and collaboration, drive for results.Location:
Moscow, RussiaStart date: