Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Foster City, California, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Eastern Hemisphere Commercial Solutions Operations are managed by four sales managers, due to the nature of the region many of the clients are National Oil Companies (NOC) as a result many opportunities are quoted through tenders.
The quote process is long and the tenders are compiled with great detail, this position will be primarily assisting the sales managers with tender and enquiry receipt and acknowledgement, followed by a process driven approach to identify deliverables, correlate all deliverables with the sales managers assistance and eventually finalize the bid documents ready for submission within the time frame requested by the clients
Day to day budgetary enquiries are also required to be processed through this position, this will include opportunity entry into Salesforce, with quote generation as instructed by the sales managers
Market analysis data is recorded through the commercial solutions team, this includes maintaining the install base tracker of equipment and working to understand rig count by country in order to assist the sales managers to generate leads for opportunities and to stay ahead of the aftermarket sales and support needs of the clients.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain the sales process with accurate filing and document control in accordance with the process defined in the BDS manual, to ensure adherence to API Q1 compliance at all times for the commercial solutions eastern hemisphere division
· Administrate tender process where requested
· Administrate quote process where requested
· Assist sales managers with specific key clients as requested
· Assist with data acquisition/correlation and recording related to install base and rig counts throughout the region with the sales managers
· Assist with preparation of presentation material where requested
Today, Nabors owns and operates the world’s largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore platform workover and drilling rigs in the United States and numerous international markets. With operations in 28 countries, Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout many of the most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors’ highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
As of April 16, 2018, Nabors’ assets include:
- 407 land drilling rigs
- 31 offshore platform rigs