Skills: Metallurgist / Materials Engineering, Purchasing
Other Skills: knowledge of industry materials
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Rotational Contractor
Salary: depending on experience
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our client, a large, international EPC organization requires a number of Buyers to join their operation in Abu Dhabi.
Scope of responsibilities
- Issue to vendors the Request for Quotation based on given purchasing request
- Support the vendors during the preparation of the technical/commercial proposals with obligation of confidentiality about the related bid info
- Prepare the commercial/economic bid tabulation to compare different proposals and suggest actions to be taken in order to improve bid result and/or select the vendor
- Lead the commercial/economic negotiation
- Prepare the purchase or der/subcontract based on standard General Purchase Terms and Conditions and Project Special Purchase Conditions, if any, and managing possible deviations
- Close out the bid process receiving purchase/subcontract confirmation by selected vendor and informing the unsuccessful vendors about negative result of their bid
- Follow up and negotiate, if necessary, purchase order/subcontract revisions
- Perform the assigned activities in compliance with procedures and provided systems and tools
- Check and comment the technical documentation received with the Purchase Requisition and Technical Evaluation
- Manage contractual documentation (Archive) before the issue to centralized archive
experience in the subcontract engineering
good knowledge of the different materials in the Oil& Gas field
Our client will offer long term, rotational employment, with a salary/ daily rate and a package of benefits
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.