Skills: IT - SAP / ERP
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Some College
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Completed Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Finance / Accounting
SAP Certification (Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Finances)
Project Management Qualification (Registered with Project Management body will be an advantage)
- 10+ years SAP Functional Consulting Experience
- 2+ years of Agile project management experience
- 5+ years of functional/technical SAP project management experience in SAP SD/BI/HANA
- 10+ years of overall SAP experience in a functional/technical/PM/user role
- SAP Data Migration experience
- SAP Data Migration solutions implementation experience for various data domains and objects
- Technical skills for understanding the development, configuration, implementation and support of business solution
- Must have experience in integrating SAP with non-SAP systems using middleware/EDI/API
- Must have good understanding of managing project financials
- Must have solid understanding of technical application and data architecture
- Must demonstrate change leadership skills: ability to effectively manage communication, negotiate successful outcomes, identify risks, engage correct stakeholders, etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft TEAMS, would be an advantage
- Understand and speak French (desirable but not mandatory)
- Willing to travel regularly
- The primary role of the SAP Delivery/ Sr. Project Manager is to lead, manage and execute end to end SAP Data Migration strategy for implementation, integration and migration.
- Responsible for the full life cycle of the project: initiation, resourcing, execution, monitoring, control and completion.
- Ensure performance targets are met & aligned with the organization's strategic objectives; and that projects adhere to best practices.
- Serve as the primary point of contact available to ensure that roles and responsibilities are successfully met in accordance with the project requirements/deliverables
- Plan for resources, deliverables, schedules and communicate tasks and status updates
- Responsible for all Data Migration, Master Data & SAP MDG related issues, queries and assist with scheduling Data Migration, Master Data and MDG related interviews and workshops
- Liaise with on-site and off-site teams, manage project issues & resolution for business users and stakeholders
- Provide technical leadership and guidance
- Manage all aspects of Project Life Cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team
- Oversee SAP project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI
- Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case
- Develop and oversee detailed project plans
- Identify, analyze and recommend to management business systems solutions having broad business impact
- Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports
- Identify project risks and develop risk mitigation plans
- Provide project leadership, work direction and feedback
- Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders
- Present formal presentations and executive summaries to senior management to provide recommendations and status updates
- Ability to facilitate customer meetings to gather requirements and provide thought-provoking solution recommendations and review periodic progress reports with stakeholders
- Experience working within a multi-disciplinary team project environment
- Ability to analyze problems and provide clear recommendations
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to collaborate with clients (including executive level) in a respectful mannger
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Good interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload
Petroplan is a global organisation which specialises in connecting skilled professionals with exceptional contract and permanent career opportunities throughout the oil, gas and energy industry. This has been our focus since Petroplan was formed in 1976.
Our aim isn't to be the largest industry recruitment specialist but rather the best. As such, our recruitment services, contractor management and specialised support is tailored to meet the individual needs of candidates, contractors and clients. Petroplan's local offices across Europe, the Middle East, North America, Asia-Pacific, Africa and Australasia support projects in over forty countries. Our client portfolio includes multi-national corporations, together with niche organisations focusing on a specialist discipline or location.
For more information on how Petroplan can help you, please feel free to visit our About Us page here; https://www.petroplan.com/about/
Petroplan is an established Global Recruitment Organization supplying technical manpower and administrative services to the oil, gas and petro-chemical industries. Formed in 1976, Petroplan has over three decades’ experience and knowledge of global staffing markets to support feasibility studies through engineering and construction to ongoing operations and maintenance contracts.
Petroplan holds major global supply agreements with leading oil, gas and chemical operators and main contractors on a sole or preferred supplier basis. Our network of offices and strategic partner organizations provide on-the-ground support for clients and contracted individuals and teams in over 30 worldwide locations.
Our key discipline areas, which we regularly recruit for our clients, cover all phases of oil and gas exploration, production and refining projects:
Please visit us at www.petroplan.com for further information on our services and current vacancies.