This is a dual role within the Baker Hughes Commercial IT Organization primarily focused on QA. As QA Analyst you will be responsible for end to end testing, providing QA sign off, interact with product owners & scrum teams on day to day basis to ensure the business process are implemented with desired O&G commercial quality standards. As BA, you will be the conduit between our customers & our internal teams translating requirements to detailed stories for the development teams for critical projects.Essential Responsibilities:
- Understanding the complete landscape of a business process across sales & services organizations
- Work with different stakeholders to have Requirements Traceability Matrix and ensure it captures various scenarios to have all requirements tested properly.
- Analysis of BRDs/ SRS or CRs as required with IT teams from a design and development perspective
- Design of functional solutions as required
- As a Scrum master, you need to manage your corresponding scrum ensuring that all requirements are developed and tested in the release cycle. As a Devops, any tickets or incidents for corresponding scrum team will have to be resolved or looked into without breaching SLA
- Establish test strategy (functional/Non-functional) & develop test plans
- Review of design and test cases
- Managing integration testing with different upstream and downstream
- Participate in QA test cycles and UAT test support
- Analyzing defects and tracking them up to closure
- Handle Defect resolution discussions with scrum teams to drive on-time availability of critical fixes
- Drive quality standards through test measurement metrics as per industry defined standards
- Identify and automate test scripts as per defined automation framework
- Manage the scrum requirements for the release and ensure that they are developed and tested based on sprints
- Review all requirements for every release and ensure that the user stories are up to date.
- Collaborate with the scrum team on a daily basis and present the status of the scrum.
- Manage the service tickets/incidents presented for the corresponding scrum and are fixed within SLA.
- Develop visual artifacts, flow diagrams to depict the user requirements and design
- Act as a advisory, consultant to development teams and product owners - QA teams
- Analytic, creative and business focused problem solver; take a problem and express it as stories and tasks for developers
- Developing Prototypes/mock ups as required using MS Office (Excel/Power point/Visio) or similar applications
- Knowledge of full life cycle system/application development methodologies, processes, and techniques
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in development & testing of business applications and technologies
- 4+ years of experience in SFDC domain. SFDC certification in Administrations is a plus
- Hands on working experience in SFDC development, business process analysis, design & testing
- Ability to create workable solutions to business problems
- Working knowledge of reports and dashboards
- Good understanding ITO business process
- Experience in testing automation
- Must have strong software knowledge 4+ years experience writing scripts in one of following
- scripting languages: Java. Jscript Unix/Windows.
- Database/SQL/Oracle knowledge and experience of Windows/Unix/Linux.
- Experience of testing client server and GUI applications.
- Familiar with methods and techniques of structured reviews.
- Experience of working in an environment with strict quality procedures.
- Effective oral expression and written expression, easy contact, adaptable, can foster team spirit.
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator and team player:
- Experience working in Agile development environment.
- Good knowledge of Mathematics will be highly desirable.