Skills: Subsea Engineer, Field Service Tech, Well Servicing & Testing
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Tech/Vocational Cert/Apprenticeship
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Luanda, Angola
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Located in region: Africa
ERSG is currently looking for offshore Field Service Engineer with experience with chemical handling and pressure pumping to work on CIU on board rig in Angola on rotation 4/4 for ongoing contract.
- Experience of minimum of 5 years' working with chemicals such us Methanol, Paraffin, hydrate, asphaltene and inhibitors.
- Should have chemical handling certificates
The successful candidate must be able to:
- Provide technical onsite direction and assistance to the customer in the operation, maintenance, repair and installation of products.
- Provide communication to onshore support and the customer regarding all program activities and problems through accurate, regular and timely reports.
- Previous Experience working with installation equipment offshore, overhaul and maintenance of Wellheads, X-trees and other related equipment & tools within the employee's professional discipline in line with company's procedures.
Set up in 2008, ersg is a specialist energy recruitment company placing highly experienced candidates into the energy sector on a Contract, Permanent and Fixed Term Contract basis. We build global candidate pools for our clients that give them access to the best active and passive specialist candidates in the world.
We pride ourselves on sourcing the best contract and permanent staff for our clients based in the UK, Europe and beyond. Over the years, we've developed an expertise across a range of areas such as Onshore & Offshore Wind Energy, Smart Energy & Utilities, Well Engineering, Subsea & Marine and Power & Nuclear, to name but a few.