Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
The Finance Process Expert is responsible for performing high-level, complex reporting and analysis to enable in-depth decision making for Finance Hub business partners. The P2P Finance Process Expert works closely with key stakeholders to identify and provide solutions to key business challenges. Collaborates with the Process Owner and Finance Managers to support business delivery for the P2P process tower.
- Work closely with Process Owner and Division Leaders to identify efficiency, cost and quality improvements that relate to business goals.
- Lead, Implement and/or Facilitate process improvements and other transformation projects depending on the nature of the individual project role.
- Identify and recommend improvement towards more automated Accounts Payable processes;
- Communicate at all levels, in a manner that develops trust and credibility across the organization.
- Develop documented processes that ensure high financial control environment is achieved.
- Fulfill any task assigned by the direct supervisor in accordance with the professional experience and area of expertise
- Propose changes to procedures and work instructions, when appropriate
- Minimizes exposure and risk on projects and ensures appropriately action.
- Manages, resolves and escalates, as appropriate, issues to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current and stored appropriately.
- Act as a promoter of knowledge-sharing
- Economic/ Accounting background (graduate of Academy of Economic Studies or similar), preferred
- 2-3+ year's experience and a proven track record in a similar role as a P2P Process Expert
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work with large amounts of data and produce meaningful insights and information.
- Must be able to communicate well both verbally and in writing, create reports, deliver presentations.
- Ability to manage the constructive deployment of Lean Six Sigma program methodologies
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Time management skills
- Professional and with a service-oriented approach
- Ability to prioritize issues
- Self-motivated, results oriented
- Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech)
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.