Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Project Management
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
As a member of the DevOps team, the candidate will lead deployment of projects across multiple product companies within Baker Hughes. This role requires demonstrable experience of leading successful deployments using Agile methodology and CI/CD components. She/he will be responsible for leading development with focus on SaaS based product development for Digital Industrial Platform (Predix- IOT Platform). Responsible for wing-to-wing execution of technical projects to deliver high quality outcomes.
• Partners with functional product owner to define features backlog and requirements, works with technical team internal and external to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope and budget and of desired quality.
• Pre-project planning and preparation, including securing the necessary project and business resources.
• Identify the scope of the work, provide initial estimate and justify the estimate with facts Preparation of detailed task planning for all project phases Drive engagement with the numerous external project teams and contributing groups, examples include data conversion team, integration team, security team.
• Demonstrate the understanding of Agile software development lifecycle and able to distinguish the core inputs and outputs in each cycle. Preparation and communication of accurate status reporting.
• Track progress of all contributing teams to ensure the plan is being fully supported and adhered to Lead in technical discussions; participate in technical
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or in "STEM" Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
• A minimum of 8 years of professional experience OR Master's degree with 6 years of experience OR PhD with 3 years of experience.
• Expert level development skills in one language and proficiency/familiarity in two others ( Java, NodeJS, Python, C#/.NET, etc.)
• Experience with SQL databases such as PostgreSQL, SQL Server, Oracle, etc. Experience developing for, configuring, and supporting Cloud computing solutions is a plus (Cloud Foundry, AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, etc.)
• Strong experience in web services (REST etc.)
• Hands-on experience in utilizing Spring Framework (Core, MVC, Integration and Data)
• Experience with GIT and code management best practices Good knowledge of code quality standards and
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with senior leadership with confidence and clarity
• Able to work well with global teams, including time-zone flexibility and able to work under pressure of meeting critical deadlines
• Skilled in providing oversight and mentoring to team members
• Shows ability to effectively delegate work
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more