Skills: IT - Networking & Telecom
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Dhahran, Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This position is responsible for designing, installing, maintaining and supporting LAN, WAN and VoIP infrastructures. Provide high-level technical support for voice and data network systems, creates and maintains network documentation, maintains hardware and software standards, and works projects as needed in order to upgrade to new and/or improved communication equipment and procedures. The Network Engineer must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, network security devices and network management systems.
- LAN/WAN support
- Network Infrastructure device refresh projects
- Hands on on-site device support
- 3rd party network connectivity projects
- Operational SLA management
- Performance monitoring, reporting, analysis, etc.
- Network Management tools support
- Enterprise Projects planning, deployment and support
- Circuit outage coordination
- New product Testing & Evaluation
- New Product Rollout
- LAN Design Configuration & Deployment
- LAN Equipment repair/reconfiguration
- Voice/IPT design & support
- Wireless LAN installation/repair
- Bachelor's Degree and 8 years related network infrastructure experience.
- CCNA, CIPT and strong working knowledge of voice
- In-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN communications, network hardware such as Cisco routers, Ethernet switches, bridges, gateways and firewalls.
- In-depth knowledge of routing protocols such as EIGRP, BGP
- Strong understanding and practical experience with technologies like MPLS, VPLS, VPNs and Traffic Engineering.
- Knowledge of Structured Cabling Following BICSI Best Practices
- Must be a team player and work well across a variety of cultures and skill levels globally
- Good Knowledge in Network Administration and Technical skills
- Strong Communication Skills
Dhahran, Saudi Arabia