Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Cota, Cundinamarca, Colombia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Accounts Payable - Payment Specialist is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate processing of Third Party Urgent invoices and the preparation of the NON-PO template.
He/She reports directly to the AP Operations Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- The timely processing of urgent and manual payments within 24 HRs or 3 Days based on the request type
- Ensure all payment request are compliance with UP/MOC/DD policy
- Assist in other tasks and projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Two years Degree in Finance or Business Administration (or comparable degree) or requisite work experience. Candidates with SAP experience preferred
- Attention to details, thoroughness, organization, analyzing Information, accounting, PC Proficiency, data entry skills, general math skills, well organized and a self-starter
- Problem Solving: creative and innovative, quality solutions, analytical oriented and good decision-making skills
- Communication: oral and written communication skills, customer services oriented, and interacts frequently with peer groups, subordinates and senior mgt. advising on area of responsibility
- Cross Discipline: Understanding of interaction with other disciplines, Company strategy and the principles of Quality management.
- Passion for customer service
- Effective at cross-functional teamwork
- Ability to interact and manage several internal customers
- Ability to juggle and prioritize numerous requests simultaneously
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information. Technical Finance or Accounting Certificate or equivalent experience
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
A tradition of excellence and innovation
We’re the world’s leading provider of integrated pore-to-pipeline technology solutions to the oil and gas industry. We’re also a leading employer in our sector—with a reputation for hiring the best and the brightest people and keeping them at the top of their game through rewarding career-long development opportunities.
Each day, in 85 countries, we help our customers find and produce oil and gas in ways that demonstrate respect for both people and the environment. Today’s industry challenges call for new ideas, techniques, and solutions. If you want to drive your career and want to grow with a company that’s embraced new ways of thinking since 1927, we may have the career for you.
Schlumberger is ranked in the Global Top 10 in Rigzone's 2019 Ideal Employer Rankings.