Baker Hughes is actively seeking a Customer Operations Manager to be based out of Williston, ND.Essential Responsibilities:
Qualifications / Requirements
- Set vision and develop strategy to promote improvement of established metrics for the business including operational, financial and customer-centric measurements
- Build and maintain key relationships with customers and channel partners
- Collaborate and coordinate closely with the In-house operations team for the production and fulfillment of in-house services in order to reach defined targets in quality, cost, on-time delivery and safety
- Ensure continuous business improvement is aligned to benchmarks and standards including productivity and deflation
- Manage in house resources and external 3rd parties globally.
- Provide input to business strategic planning process and programs to support growth of the business
- Benchmark and share best practices with other regional operations
- Ensure customer satisfaction through commercial and operational excellence programs
- Work with regional servicing teams to ensure operational alignment of KPIs, material management plans, execution of Sourcing deflation projects, implementation of growth programs and other customer fulfillment actions
- Drive a culture of change with systems and processes to implement initiatives for continuous improvement, positive customer fulfillment and growth
- Domain expertise with inside sales and rental coordination responsibilities in equipment handling, customer property, and inventory management.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in operations
- Proven years of work experience in services, operations, with extensive time being spent in the field
- Ability to perform in a fast-pace environment juggling and executing on multiple priorities
- Demonstrable passion for technology and learning and development
- Strong interpersonal skills, including creativity and curiosity with ability to effectively communicate and influence solution direction across all levels of the organizational matrix
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate commercial agreements and develop business growth strategies.
- Analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong organizational and strategic operating skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative skills, ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on market and client trends
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, strategic agility, manage diversity and drive for results