At Baker Hughes, the Customer Order & Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for the management of all finished goods inventory at the facility. The role requires flexibility and an ability to juggle multiple tasks in order to meet operational and customer targets. The role is a key link between Product Line and the wider Operations Support functional groups. ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all assigned tasks in compliance with BH HSE policies and procedures
- Responsible for all finished goods inventory movement physically and in Oracle.
- Responsible for receiving and shipping Customer Property equipment.
- Review quotations won and source equipment for on time deployment.
- Manage safety stock levels based on customer run rates and lead times.
- Create WIP jobs for bodies that need to be converted to assemblies and coordinate job with the Shop.
- Supervise shipping and receiving team.
- Ensure all FGI movement is conducted in compliance with BH policies and procedures with proper documentation. Ensure all logs are kept up to date and all documents properly filed.
- Ensure FGI is safely stored, properly labeled and accurately bin located in Oracle
- Ensure all shipping and receiving transactions are executed in Oracle in real time.
- Track equipment requirements and expedite as required.
- Conduct annual PI of FGI
- Conduct monthly cycle count of FGI
- Source equipment within US Ops to meet customer requirements
- Manage FGI transfers to other branches.
- Coordinate with Rental Coordinator on required spares and repair parts for the rental fleet.
- Manage frac valve gate and seat rework process.
- Coordinate with Service Manager on required spares and repair parts for service tools.
- Track scrap and execute scrap job in Oracle on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for transaction process to bring equipment from FGI into rental fleet
- Enter future equipment requirements are properly forecasted.
- Work with Shop and S&R to keep inventory properly stored in an organized manner in the yard and racks.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the Branch Manager
- High school diploma or GED
- IT literate, with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Working knowledge of Oracle.
- Able to work overtime and take calls after normal business hours.
- Knowledge of wellhead and gate valves.
- Experience in repair and or service of wellhead and gate valves.
- Prior supervisory experience
- Prior experience in inventory management