Baker Hughes, has an opening for a Pressure Control Senior Customer Operations Staff Manager to be based in the OKC area.Essential Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the Operations and Service delivery for the South, TX Region Operations within Pressure Control.
- Responsible for delivering growth and overall profitability in accordance with annual operating plans.
- Responsible for developing and delivering Service which exceeds customer's expectations.
- Partner with Sales to identify and execute customer specific growth plans.
- Partner with SPC Leaders to ensure that the right inventory is in the right location to meet customer requirements.
- Partner with COE Leaders to transition T&A and inventory activities from US Branches to the Wellhead COE.
- Ensure that planning systems are established and maintained to effectively execute demand requirements.
- Partner with US Ops to transition forecasted planning activities from US Ops to the Wellhead COE.
- Responsible for setting up the infrastructure required for the Wellhead COE including executing the required P&E.
- Responsible for managing shop operations within the Wellhead COE.
- Responsibilities may include employee management and development, inventory management, sales, engineering, maintenance, operations, service, HSE, quality training, planning and budget management.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with BH HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and BH Core Values
- Bachelors' degree, equivalent university degree or combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of business operations experience in the oilfield
- Extensive analytical skills and abilities.
- Oracle and systems experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with customers.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a drive for results.
- Current Surface Supervisory experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of Wellhead and Frac product lines.
- Exceptional product and industry knowledge.
- Familiarity with ERP systems
- Basic knowledge of company's business practices including strategic planning, budgeting and staffing.
Oklahoma City, OK