The South Texas Sales Product Sales and Distribution Manager will be a critical member of the sales and team, responsible for driving sales and promoting Baker Hughes products to wireline service and energy companies in South Texas while managing overall operations of the distribution center.Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement market penetration strategies for new products in the region.
- Engage directly with wireline service and energy companies to promote and sell Baker Hughes products and services
- Leads business development planning processes for the South Texas market.
- Responsible for the coordination of price lists and quotes within the region
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing and targeting plans as needed
- Responsible for expense mitigation to meet budgetary guidelines
- Support Sales and Distribution managers with corporate accounts.
- Provide sales forecast for the region of all products and services
- Meet & exceed prescribed sales targets for the South Texas market
- Provide training and technical support as needed in support of field sales and for customer's engineering teams
- Responsible for technical sales to wireline customer's main offices and to provide technical support to our own field sales personnel
- Provide communications to support groups relative to market/industry trends in relationship to price, product needs, quality as well as training/development and compensation needs.
- Identifies and explores areas of new technical, sales and product development strategies and opportunities.
- Maintains an accurate inventory flow to meet customer needs through Supply & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- Works with Supply Chain to optimize accurate inventory levels
- Makes recommendations to help optimize warehouse performance, safety and environmental issues
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management and contract negotiation.
- 8 years' experience in an equipment or service sales organization with a significant focus on equipment sales
- Must be at least 21 years old and meet all ATF, State and other applicable regulations in reference to handling hazardous material such as receiving, storing, and delivery of explosives.
- 5+ years of oilfield equipment sales
- 5+ years of wireline equipment sales
- Experience selling wireline perforating equipment
- Existing network of relevant contacts and relationships within region highly preferred
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more