The North America Land Sales and Distribution Manager will be a critical member of the sales and distribution team, responsible for driving sales and promoting Baker Hughes products to wireline service and energy companies in the North American market. Essential Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement market penetration strategies for new products in the region.
- Engage directly with wireline service and energy companies to promote and sell Baker Hughes products and services.
- Leads business development planning processes for this market.
- Responsible for the coordination of price lists and quotes within region
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing and targeting plans as needed
- Responsible for expense mitigation to meet budgetary guidelines
- Support Sales and Distribution managers with corporate accounts.
- Provide sales forecast for region of all products and services
- Meet & exceed prescribed sales targets for North America Land.
- Provide training and technical support as needed in support of field sales and for customer's engineering teams as needed.
- Responsible for technical sales to wireline customer's main offices and to provide technical support to our own field sales personnel and our customers' field offices in the US
- Provide communications to support groups relative to market/industry trends in relationship to price, product needs, quality as well as training/development and compensation needs.
- Identifies and explores areas of new technical, sales and product development strategies and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management and contract negotiation.
- 8 years' experience in an equipment or service sales organization with a significant focus on equipment sales
- 5+ years of oilfield equipment sales
- 5+ years of wireline equipment sales
- Existing network of relevant contacts and relationships within region highly preferred
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more