Skills: Supply Chain Management
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.
Baker Hughes offers the opportunity of "Global Business Services Manager- India" responsible for building Organizational capability and capacity to support Business Units plans. Responsible for developing & maintaining Value based services through contemporary technologies and practices.
- Provide overall leadership to the Global Business Services Office located in Mumbai, India.
- Collaborate with senior leadership from Supply Chain and Operations to develop Strategies in accordance with Business Requirements to integrate processes at GBS for developing a Center of Excellence
- Develop and Sustain a high performance culture in line with Baker Hughes Values
- Provide leadership to build a culture of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence
- Drive change management within GBS and invest in digitalisation to maintain the value proposition from GBS.
- Manage internal skill capabilities of the organization to meet the Business Expectations.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- 12+ years of supply chain management experience.
- Broad knowledge of Baker Hughes Oilfield Services products and systems
- Experience in managing a Shared Service organization.
- Experience with managing 100+ people at a minimum.
- Experience at a Multi-National Corporation.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in converting data to useful information
- 7+ Years of Leadership Experience
- Proven Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to work, motivate and influence in a cross-functional, multi-site, global team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, written and oral communication (including presentation) skills.
- Adaptable to varying cultures.
- Flexible to adjust work schedules to attend meetings scheduled during different time zones.
- Travel estimate 20% of time.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more