NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking an IS Project Delivery Lead for a 1 year contract in Calgary, AB.The individual must be local or have their own accommodations, as no LOA is given. The shift is Monday-Friday
- Responsible for the consistent delivery of all Upstream projects and programs.
- Management of the prioritized Upstream projects, classification/ranking of net new projects and initiation of projects.
- Reporting for overall status of Upstream portfolio, long range planning and communication with Senior Management.
- By working with and supporting the Program Managers, the Project Delivery Lead will ensure that projects are delivered to IS standards within cost, budget and manage escalations.
- Become a Program Manager to programs/projects and backfill for Upstream Program Managers on-leave.
- Optimization/improvements to internal processes and participate in strategic planning activities
- Participate in program/project gate reviews
- Upstream program/project portfolio management, i.e. project initiation, corporate reporting, long-range planning and approvals
- Project quality review, reporting and leadership
- Execute specific projects
- PMO standards and process improvement/maintenance
- Optimization and strategic planning activities including workforce, vendor engagement etc.
- Manage day to day project escalation issues
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-Secondary Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management 10+ Years
- Previous experience with Project Management Office standards and process improvement/ maintenance
NICE TO HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-Secondary Degree in Engineering
- P. Eng
- Project Controls
- Communication (written, verbal and public speaking)
- Oil and Gas Experience
- Engineering and Construction Experience
- Information and Technology Experience
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.