Skills: Asset Management, Financial Analyst
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
This role will support the TPS HQ Cash COE - on Past Dues and Collections. This role will support all processes and initiatives around Collections and Past Due management to drive Regional and Product Company accountability. The core activity will be monitoring the action plans, risks and opportunities, and working actively with billing, treasury and global operations/collectors to facilitate cash acceleration.
- Support the Regional and Product Company weekly QMIs to drive the full coordination between Operations and Collection team, and ensure no overlap/layers among the various teams involved
- Partner with Regional teams and TPS OTR organization in the day-by-day activities to facilitate the communication and cooperation, and accelerate collections efforts and execution issues monitoring and resolution
- Coordinate the Collection team activities to ensure workload balance as well as early issues identification and resolution
- Support tools adoption initiatives (mainly GECARS) to limit manual activities, and drive efficiency and fast communication
- Coordinate with businesses and treasury stakeholders to accelerate cash application
- Participate in system testing related to enhancements and implementation (new Gecars/CDW)
- Support the reviews and assessment of aged invoices for potential BDR associated, as well as Risk and Bankruptcy Account reclassifications.
- Support implementation of projects to simplify processes, improve efficiency, controllership, reduce cost and improve internal customers experience. Track key metrics to measure improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Finance or related and at significant business experience in Banking or Treasury, preferably in liquidity management
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
- Extensive cross functional, cross region coordination required to support these cash actions globally.
- Strong organizational skills with detail orientation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can do attitude / self-starter
- Prior experience with GECARS/CDW tools and banking or treasury operations is a plus
- Self-Motivated team player. Ability to work on a team as well as manage or participate in projects
- Strong follow up skills to ensure tasks are being completed in the timetable established.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization.
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more