Baker Hughes has an opening for a Process Improvement Specialist to be based out of Sugar Land, TX. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, BH offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders.Essential Responsibilities:
In this role you are expected to meet appropriate and realistic targets set by leadership such as cash collections and customer satisfaction
- Key resource for delivering on commitments for billings, collections, receivables and past due targets for the Upstream Chemicals North America business
o Work with the NA Land Regional team to establish operating targets
o Break out and disseminate targets for each area and district
o Support A/R balance reduction via ARCC process management
o Work on identifying key opportunities to drive meeting those targets
o Receive and resolve and/or escalate customer issues and inquiries
- Drive weekly rhythms on collections and past due
o Generate weekly dashboards and reports on Past dues and Receivable balances to keep operating teams updated on progress
o Lead weekly calls with Area and district managers to understand the status on meeting targets
o Establish plans for specific accounts to ensure strong collection
- Maintain an expert understanding of all policies, process procedures and maintenance support as related to SAP sales order, delivery, invoice, credit memo note, customer master, well master, customer price list, electronic invoicing and eCatalogs
- Provide support in team environment to quickly address customer inquiries
- Handles special projects, as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/Ged with at least 4 years of experience in Services)
- 3+ years of customer support
- Minimum 1 year of lead, management, or project leadership experience
- Knowledge of SAP sales and distribution modules.
- Knowledge of MRP systems and personal computers.
- Strong knowledge of Excel.
Sugar Land, TX