Skills: Process Engineer, Umbilicals, Risers and Flowlines, FPSO / FPU
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Masters Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Salary: $115000 - $125000 per annum, Benefits: Flex Work Schedule, 401K, PTO, Medical Benefits
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
POSITION TITLE: Process Engineer (FPSO, Offshore)
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent
LOCATION: Houston, TX
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas industry. Our client, a leading offshore Engineering & Construction (EPCI) Company, is looking to hire a Process Engineer for a permanent position based in Houston, TX.
The Process Engineer utilizes technical expertise to develop safe and quality solutions in support of project and discipline requirements with minimal guidance. As the Process Engineer, you ensure successful resolution of complex technical issues on Process Systems to meet project and discipline deliverables. You engage with peers across Regional Centers to promote knowledge sharing and act as a consultant and mentor to less experienced engineers to ensure knowledge transfer, product memory, and application of best practices. The Process Engineer works in conjunction with Discipline Manager, Discipline Leads and engineering staff to seek continuous improvement in both quality and efficiency of work.
*The Process Engineer may act as Discipline Lead for assigned projects and/or may be designated as a Technical Expert (TE).
- University Graduate Engineer Degree, Bachelors Chemical Engineer
- 5+ years' experience working in offshore industry with FPSO or floating systems
- Experience should include both Conceptual and Detailed Engineering experience which should include ability to:
- Generate the conceptual design of an oil and gas production facility including deliverables such as Basis of Design, Process Simulations, Process Flow Diagrams, Utility Balance, etc.
- Generate the detailed design engineering deliverables such as Equipment Sizing and Calculations, Equipment Datasheets, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, Safe Charts, Alarm and Trip Settings, Relief and Blowdown Studies, HP/LP Interface Studies, Vendor Data Review, etc.
- Proficiency with Hysys/Unisim Simulation Software, Flaresim Simulation Software, and Microsoft Office Suite.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part one of the world's leading offshore EPCI Companies, who is driving forward increasingly specialized and innovative solutions. The successful applicant will receive a competitive compensation package with 4 - ½ day flexible work week schedule, bonus plan, competitive medical benefits, matching 401K, PTO,10 paid holidays, education reimbursement, life insurance, and more. For further information regarding this role or to discuss other opportunities contact Mishu Ullah.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.