The Maintenance Scheduler will be the single point of accountable for scheduling activity within Maintenance to generate a high -quality optimised, deliverable functional schedule that is aligned with the site annual schedule.About BP
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Our Upstream segment is responsible for our activities in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, and midstream transportation, storage and processing.
At the same time, we're investing in the talents of the 20,000 people who work to make these activities a reality.Role Synopsis
The Maintenance Scheduler will be the single point of accountable for scheduling activity within Maintenance to generate a high -quality optimised, deliverable functional schedule that is aligned with the site annual schedule. Key Accountabilities
Essential Experience and Job requirements:
- Builds activity in the functional schedule to the minimum site integration standard as defined in the tactical schedule integration and optimization procedure
- Performs nesting of functional activities to optimize equipment downtime
- Flags site / area constrained activities in the functional schedule by 12 weeks and liaises with site integrator on new work that's impacts site / area constraints
- Performs resourcing levelling for these functions core technicians ( e.g. Maintenance scheduler will resource level mechanical, instrumental, electrical disciplines)
- Builds sufficient horizontal buffers between functional activities
- Flags the readiness of functional activities as indicated by SPAs in P6 and reschedules activity that does not comply with functional readiness critical (i.e. materials delivery)
- Ensures non-core crew mobilization data is entered into the regional logistics system.
- Issues the function schedule across all time frames
- Populates the reasons for functional no-attainment in P6
- Facilitates the review of functional execution efficiency performance with functional team leader
- Work execution background
- Plant operations knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Values structure and organisation
- Knowledge of Primavera, Maximo, SAP