Skills: Planner / Scheduler
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
The Project Maintenance Planner is charged with successful execution of the GPO Maintenance Build Procedure and the Backbone standard. The focus of the role is to ensure high quality in maintenance plans development activities to help create a robust maintenance programme for operations.About BP
We are a global energy business involved in every aspect of the energy system. We have 75,000 employees in 80 countries, working towards delivering light, heat and mobility to millions of people, every day. We are one of the very few companies equipped to solve some of the big complex challenges that matter for the future. We have a real contribution to make to the world's ambition of a low carbon future. Join us, and be part of what we can accomplish together.
Our Upstream segment is responsible for our activities in oil and natural gas exploration, field development and production, and midstream transportation, storage and processing.
At the same time, we're investing in the talents of the 20,000 people who work to make these activities a reality.
The Project Maintenance Planner is charged with successful execution of the GPO Maintenance Build Procedure and the Backbone standard. The focus of the role is to ensure high quality in maintenance plans development activities to help create a robust maintenance programme for operations.
- Participate in equipment criticality and FMEA/RCM reviews
- Develop job plans for equipment strategies
- Ensure Bill of materials ( BOMs) are linked to equipment
- Assist in populating and tracking project maintenance activities in operations readiness plan.
- Participate in 3D model, layout, HAZID, HAZOP, and LOPA reviews, providing pragmatic input through the lens of planning, Maintainability consequence to inspection and maintenance staff
- Provide input to the selection, procurement, delivery and preservation of spare parts
- Validate maintenance job plans and procedures. Ensure correct labor codes and hours are in CMMS covering all required trades
- Identify initial equipment and materials to purchase / stock to support maintenance as well as to ensure Backbone is fully functional and equipment / spares are properly documented prior to the operate phase of the project
- Manages the resource scheduling and smoothing within the maintenance & Integrity builds
- Ensure maintenance, integrity and spares performance data is up to date and reflect ORP, Operations management tool, monthly reports as well in the PHSSERs and SUAR
Essential Experience and Job requirements:
- The position demands organizational and communication skills, technical ability and a strong personal commitment to HSE performance
- An understanding of all aspects maintaining gas and LNG facilities with an established and proven track record
- Experience in a maintenance planner role and some maintenance experience
- Experience with maintenance planning and scheduling tools, control of work and safety processes
- Extensive experience with maintenance management systems
- Self-motivation and ability to work both independently and as a productive member of a team.
- Tertiary/vocational education in technical discipline