Responsible for supporting the delivery of business analysis and consulting processes and procedures for the defined specialism using basic technical capabilities, developing working relationships to provide support with queries, issues and ad-hoc requests and assisting with quality assurance services. Specialisms: Business Analysis; Data Management and Data Science; Digital Innovation.Are you looking to start your career in a pleasant environment with diverse development opportunities?In IT&S we are committed to the provision of flexible working arrangements. Agile or flexible working encompasses a wide range of working options which support individuals to their full potential. It is more than ad hoc home working or part-time working, it's about finding the best way and role modelling BP's IT technology to get a job done, that works well for both the business and our employees.Join our team at BP and advance your career as a Business Analysis Specialist (Location Independent in Europe)!
Have you got the courage to keep advancing
When you join our IT&S team, you will be responsible for:
In the Business Analyst role, we have the following requirements:
- Team: Be a technical individual who will develop the capability of your teams to deliver the most agile and commercially efficient solutions. Our culture is exploring, thinking and doing, and you will live this every single day. You will ensure personal and team compliance with BP's Code of Conduct and demonstrate your skills through BP's Values & Behaviours.
- Relationships: You will develop and maintain and support a series stakeholder relationships. The role requires the ability to influence and inspire change in a positive and impactful way.
- Business Analysis: You will define and write User Stories and Acceptance Criteria via design thinking and Agile business analysis principles. You will work with the Scrum team on continuous story grooming and provide mentorship on future stories.
- Technology: You will build awareness of internal and external technology developments, managing the delivery of process and system improvements, identifying and implementing continuous improvement plans for the Business
- Safety and Compliance: Safety of our people and our customers is our highest priority. We will support and help ensure our architectures, designs and processes enhance operational safety and improve our digital security.
- Education to degree-level and/or have equivalent relevant work experience.
- Business analysis experience, preferably in an Agile environment.
- Working creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Bringing good interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- Ideally, you have experience with TFS or similar tools such as Jira.
- You embrace a culture of change and agility, evolving continuously, adapting to our changing world!
- You continually improve your self-awareness and seek input from others on your impact and efficiency.
- 1-3 years of technical expertise in SAP (B2B business), Salesforce, mobile technologies. Business analysis technical knowledge, attitude and appetite to learn how technology works.
- To be comfortable logging into systems, having written reports, configure systems, create interfaces, evidences
- The position is location independent, travelling might be required up to 50% of time
Apply now to our team and lead BP through the biggest modernization of our decade!