Skills: Business Analyst, Financial Analyst
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Szeged, Hungary
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for providing engineering support under the direction of a Project Manager for low complex projects and directing contractors and for cross-discipline coordination with other project team members to ensure the technical integrity of the project and to complete assigned work activities across all phases of the project are delivered in accordance with BP, HSSE, and ethical standards and in compliance with all relevant statutory requirements. Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team.
Join our team and advance your career as a AirBP GSD Subject Matter Expert - O2C/Pricing
If you join our team, you may have the following responsibilities:
- Coordinate and support GBS and ACN Subject Matter Experts (SME) throughout the project, in all GBS locations (Budapest / Szeged / all ACN location)
- Strong interactivity with assigned Business Units and customers
- Coaching junior team members and/or coordinating the work of a group
- Analyse and explore standardisation and process improvement opportunities
- Adhering with the tasks outlined in the EMS/QMS Systems
- Scenario and script review with the GSD project team
- Overall business and process understanding across departments and functions
- Support & facilitate the scheduling of trainings
- Manage all the relevant tower specific process activities in the ESA Businesses
- Deeply support all relevant BRP (Business Readiness Plan) actions
- Manage data cleansing & quality, mapping, checking
- Reconcile and validate the migrated data during cutover
- Representing the business requirements and calendars in the cutover planning meetings
- Responsible for driving all local business activities in the cutover plan
In the AirBP GSD Subject Matter Expert - O2C/Pricing role, we have the following requirements:
- 2-4 years of functional experience on the given area within O2C or Pricing framework
- Good understanding of BP Order to Cash or Pricing processes (or similar experience in Fuels or Lubes)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in working with complex activities and large amounts of detail and data
- Fluency in English
Approximately 50 % travel in the role - depending upon project/role.
Fixed term role (24 months).
At BP we provide the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
- different bonus opportunities based on performance, wide range of cafeteria elements
- life & health insurance, medical care package
- company laptop
- phone for private usage
- opportunity to work from home: up to 2 days / week based on team agreement
We are a global energy business, involved in every aspect of the complex energy system that drives our world. Today's growing world is demanding more energy, as well as a path to a low carbon future. For more than 100 years, the people of BP have been adapting to the world's ever-changing demands. At every turn, we're improving how we deliver heat, light and mobility to help people everywhere keep advancing.
In Hungary, we operate BP's Global Business Services organization which is an integrated part of BP. Our people want to play their part in solving the big complex challenges facing our world today and, guided by our BP values, are working to help meet the world's need for more energy while lowering carbon emissions. In our offices in Budapest and Szeged, we work in customer service, finance, accounting, procurement, HR services and other enabling functions - providing solutions across all of BP. Join our team, and develop your career in a supportive, forward-thinking environment, as we keep advancing together.