Skills: Marine Engineering, Pipeline Engineering, Commissioning Engineer / HUC
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Baku, Azerbaijan
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Azerbaijan
The AGT M&S team deliver a fully integrated offshore installation and commissioning program for the portfolio of AGT Cat A and B projects. The AGT Subsea Commissioning lead will provide leadership to the AGT M&S Commissioning team for successful delivery of Subsea commissioning scopes across the AGT M&S project portfolio, as well as future A GT projects that enter GPO. The role will be based in Baku. The portfolio includes:
- The Azeri Central East (ACE) project will build a new Production, Drilling, Utilities and Quarter platform. The project entered execute in Q2 2019. The ACE project will install 3 new infield pipelines for Oil, Gas and Water Injection that will be integrated with the existing ACG pipeline network via subsea tie-ins. Brownfield activities across multiple platforms will be required to facilitate the Subsea pipeline tie-ins.
- SD2 Project, 3rd , 4th and 5th Gas
- CGLP - Conventional Gas Lift Project will provide gas lift capability for selected wells on the Chirag-1 platform. The project will install a new 6 inch rigid pipeline from DWG to Chirag-1, complete with new flexible risers at both platforms to enable import of gas lift from DWG.
- Play a leading role in the promotion of an excellent HSE culture, and actively promote the Regional goals of 'No accidents, no harm to people and no damage to the environment' and ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with BP's code of conduct.
- Demonstrate personal commitment and self-verification to safe and compliant execution of commissioning procedures via leadership visits, safety meetings and site inspections. Monitor emerging HSSE trends and plan interventions where required.
- Performance manage the implementation of the subsea commissioning contractor(s) self-verification plans
- Lead the AGT Subsea commissioning team in developing and executing subsea commissioning strategies and execution plans across the AGT M&S portfolio, ensuring that systems are commissioning in accordance with the engineering intent.
- Own the subsea commissioning budget and schedule, monitor actual and forecast spend to deliver strong forecast accuracy.
- Develop effective relationships and engagement with the GOO organisation and other stakeholders to build cross functional alignment on subsea commissioning brownfield interfaces and scope
- Performance management of the AGT Subsea Commissioning contractors in the execution of pre-commissioning and commissioning scopes across delivery lines
- Act as the Commissioning Authority (subsea) as defined within the Subsea SHMP
- Ensure that Subsea commissioning requirements are accurately reflected in the AGT Project schedules.
- Engineering or Technical Related Degree
Essential experience and requirements:
- Azerbaijani citizenship is required
- Clear demonstration of leadership and execution management experience.
- A working knowledge of project selection principles and the ability to provide constructability input in concept selection, OPTIMISE, SELECT and DEFINE phases of project life cycle
- Experienced in greenfield and brownfield commissioning activities on subsea pipeline systems.
- Project management and delivery experience in Marine and Subsea projects. A working knowledge of Construction, Installation and Commissioning Contracts
- Strong communicator, able to succinctly clarify status and issues and interface with multiple parties to promote 'one team' performance.
- Track record of driving positive safety culture and behaviors.
- Chartered engineer or registered professional engineer.
- Project Management Professional or equivalent (PMP) certified
- Knowledge of BP processes for change management, risk management, and deviation requests
- Experience with fabrication, installation, hook-up, commissioning and start-up phases of a project.