Responsible for performing maintenance work associated with the production. operations in the plant and to assist in maintenance of the filling equipment, air compressors and plant equipment including firefighting equipment.Job Responsibilities
- The role will be part of maintenance team assisting the Senior Maintenance Technician II in the repair and plant maintenance, including preventive maintenance, routine checks and minor repairs on all the firefighting equipment, boiler, hot oil heaters and air compressors accordingly to the schedule.
- Responsible for carrying out routine inspection on the equipment to ensure that they are safe to operate in accordance to operating instruction.
- Responsible for the replenishment of diesel for hot oil heater consumption. Also, ensure plant effluent contains less than 10 ppm of oil and grease and carry out maintenance of oil/water interceptors by operating the skimmer
- To carry out routine check on plant equipment's (i.e. conveyor, valves, pumps, filling/packaging machine etc.) and oil/water interceptors. Work on repairs to the equipment if needed.
- To conduct daily housekeeping for the plant equipment room and materials store. Maintain an accurate logistic plan for fuel (diesel) consumption of air compressors, hot oil heater and forklift trucks.
Are you a problem solver who is able to identify risks and employ a variety of approaches to resolve any maintenance problems?
You will have at least:
- Possessing a certificate/diploma in Engineering,
Additional information for internal candidates:
- 3 years of experience in carrying out electrical & mechanical maintenance activities.
- Knowledge of plant equipment and understanding of HSSE requirements pertaining to field work will allow you to provide strong support to the Engineering Assistant.
- Additionally, your IT skillsets in spreadsheet applications and good interpersonal skills would be an asset to the team.
When applying, please submit your My Profile and last 2 year-end My Plans that include Line Manager comments and ratings.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.