Discover how our diverse, talented people are leading the way in making energy cleaner and better - and how you can play your part in our world-class team.Join our team and advance your career as aBusiness Analysis Specialist(preferred location in UK or Germany)
If you join our Downstream Digital IT&S team, you may have the following responsibilities
This role is key to support and accelerate the digital transformation agenda of the B2B Fleet Business and will understand business problem and deliver them through BP's B2B Fleet Business Products along with driving the agile delivery.
As the B2B Fleet Business Analyst you play a key role in developing business canvas and customer journey along with the business. You are responsible for gathering, defining and managing business features / user stories from stakeholders, using business analysis tools, techniques and methodologies. You then make sure that the products and solutions that are delivered meet business acceptance criteria and goals set by product manager, playing an essential role in an agile scrum deliver approach. You will educate the team(s) on objectives and set priorities of stories for the Scrum team to meet these goals. Also working with traditional delivery team and moving them toward agile delivery model.Team:
Be a high-performing technical individual who will develop the capability of your teams to deliver the most agile and commercially cost-effective solutions. Demonstrated leadership through delegation, motivation and trust are expected of every leader at BP. You will not just lead, but you will "do". Our culture is exploring, thinking and doing, and you will live this every single day. You will ensure personal and team compliance with BP's Code of Conduct and demonstrate your leadership through BP's Leadership Expectations and Values & Behaviours.Relationships:
You will act as the main interface for all facets of Business Analysis within your area of accountability. You will develop and maintain a series of internal and external stakeholder relationships, delivering expertise knowledge to support project delivery. The role requires thought leadership, ability to influence and inspire change in a positive and impactful way. You manage dependencies, risks and issues across teams using scrum of scrum techniques for effective mitigation. Business Analysis:
You will help create the product, solution roadmap and vision requirements via expertise and Agile business analysis principles. You will facilitate the creation of User Stories and Acceptance Criteria and work with the Scrum team on continuous story grooming. You will help define sprint goals and facilitate Agile ceremonies to ensure objectives are met. You will make sure that what has been delivered meets the stated user story acceptance criteria.
You facilitate dependencies, risks and issues across team using scrum of scrum techniques for mitigation. Organising sprint reviews to provide visibility and collect feedback will also be one of your priorities.Technology:
You will build awareness of internal and external technology developments, managing the delivery of process and system improvements, identifying and implementing continuous improvement plans for the Business Analysis chapter and ensuring best practice is shared across the team.Safety and Compliance:
Safety of our people and our customers is our highest priority. We will advocate and help ensure our architectures, designs and processes enhance a culture of operational safety and improve our digital security.In the Business Analysis Specialist
role, we have the following requirements
- You are educated to degree-level and/or have equivalent relevant work experience.
- You are an Agile business analysis/Agile analysis Practitioner.
- You are a Practitioner of design thinking.
- You have strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to present and articulate at all levels of the organization.
- You have experience in developing business canvas model and customer personas
- You can develop a prioritisation methodology working with product managers
- You work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- You can resolve conflicting ideas and demands to provide clarity.
- Work to create iterative prototypes of solutions as required to demonstrate and ensure business alignment with proposals
- You enable the definition of requirements and user stories with clear acceptance criteria for product development, improving processes and systems, reducing their costs, enhancing their sustainability and the quantification of potential business benefits.
- You can steer scrum delivery team to design digital solutions to meeting define acceptance criteria and goals set by product managers.
- Close interaction participating in the Sprint ceremonies and observing the interactions, and issues being faced within the squad/cross functional teams
- You make sure that the product meet business needs as well as business users' expectations.
- Ideally, you have experience with Azure DevOps or similar tools such as Jira.
- The position is location independent, travelling might be required up to 50% of time.
At BP we provide
the following environment & benefits to you:
- a company culture where we respect our diverse and unified teams, where we are proud of our achievements and where fun and the mindset of giving back to our environment are highly valued
- possibility to join our social communities and networks
- chill-out and collaboration spaces in a modern office environment
- learning opportunities, language courses and other development opportunities to shape and advance your career path
In IT&S we are committed to providing flexibility for our employees. Agile or flexible working encompasses a wide range of working options which support individuals in reaching their full potential. It is more than ad-hoc home office opportunity or part-time working possibility, it is about finding the best way and role modelling BP's IT technology to get a job done, that works well for both our business and our employees.
Apply now to our team and lead BP through the biggest modernization of our decade!