Skills: Materials Management , Supply Chain Management
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: Mauritania
Responsible for delivering evaluation, negotiation and management of contracts in accordance with BP contract policies and procedures using advanced contract management knowledge, as well as effective conflict resolution when handling high-profile disputes and claims, and ensuring compliance to established contracts in order to meet the Service Level Agreements and Operational Level Agreements for procurement operations.
- Understand current supplier base and contracts for the region, including potential SOW optimization and potential efficiencies.
- Support compliance with BP Procedure 1 00550 - Upstream Contractor Management.
- Ensure delivery of GOO functional input in the region to support Central Material Master Improvement Program, BoMs, Stocking strategy, Price books, critical sparing strategy, preservation plan and inventory.
- Act as an integrator between PSCM and Work Management, to improve end to end process execution.
- Lead Contract Accountable Manager (CAM) network and increase contract management capability in region.
- Work with the CAMs and PSCM to identify and realize Efficiency improvement opportunities
- Facilitate the execution of appropriate investigation to mitigate re-occurrence of processes non-compliance and implementation of \"Lessons Leant\"
- work with the relevant CAM and PSCM to ensure effective supplier performance management to protect value delivered though third party
- work closely with central teams to ensure outcomes are aligned and consistent with common processes and established business systems
- work with the CAM's to minimize the need to seek for sole risk approvals
- performance manage delivery against targeted business objectives
- Decide rights-contract matrix to support the region
- Recommend readiness to proceed through work readiness assurance gate with material requirements
- recommend cross functional solutions to risks, issues, prioritization and resources
- recommend improvement to increase efficiency and reduce waste
Essential Experience and Job Requirements
- Good English communication. Must be able to read, write and speak as role will liaise closely with global contract companies.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels in the field and office as well as outside of the company are required.
- Change Management experience & skills. Work Management, Project Management, Contract Management and Leadership through influence experience
Essential Educational Criteria