Skills: IT - Analysis & Management
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Sunbury-on-Thames, England, United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Responsible for supporting information security and risk activities for the specialism, using sound technical capabilities to review and adjust information security processes, supporting the delivery of security solutions, recommending improvements to security strategies and managing external service providers, as required. Specialisms: Information Security Engineering; Information Security and Risk Management; Operational Security Management; Governance, Risk and Compliance; Forensics and Incident Response Management; Application Information Security.
• Provides sound technical expertise in support of information security and risk activities specific to the specialism to achieve objectives e.g. supporting the development and implementation of the information security governance and compliance process across BP Group; reporting on the effectiveness of security procedures and safeguards and recommending the best approach for segments/functions; delivering security solutions to projects across the design, build and execution phases etc.
• Supports the implementation and application of relevant operating processes and procedures, and ensures all activities adhere to the relevant standards.
• Liaises with various teams and senior stakeholders across BP to advise on information security and risk, and manages third party service providers that are helping to deliver related projects as required.
• Seeks opportunities for continuous improvement within the specialism in response to internal and external developments. working with team members to identify continuous improvement plans.
• Complies with BP's Code of Conduct and models BP's Values & Behaviours