Skills: Marine Engineering, FPSO / FPU , Mechanical Technician
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
ABLY RESOURCES are seeking a TECHNICAL MARINE MANAGER to be based in MALAYSIA.
Based in the capital of Kuala Lumpur, this is a permanent opportunity to be located within the company's headquarters.
The Technical Marine Manager will be responsible for ensuring the availability of adequate technical support for the Operation of the businesses fleet of FPSOs with the purpose of ensuring optimum Health, Safety, Environmental, Legislative, Technical, Logistical, Administrative & HR levels.
The accountabilities associated with the role include, but aren't limited to;
- Monitor maintenance and compliance levels for all FPSOs
- Support the updating of maintenance strategies for both new and old FPSO projects
- Monitor the Engineering progress, Design review, HAZOPs etc.
- Raise and obtain budget approval and budget transfers
- Participate directly in the negotiation of sub-contracts and supplier service agreements
The requirements are as follows;
- At least a BSc/BEng or First Class (Chief Engineer) Certificate of Competency with Dangerous Cargo Endorsement
- At least 10 years of Oil & Gas industry experience
- At least 5 years of experience in Senior capacity in an Offshore environment
Ably Resources is an innovative, results focused recruitment consultancy building its reputation by consistently delivering the right people to the right job! We deliver cost effective permanent, contracting and temporary staffing services.
Our dedicated team believes in the importance of networks and industry knowledge. We work in partnership with a large range of clients from small, independent companies through to global blue chip organisations.
Our aim is to build and maintain long-term working relationships with our clients. Employers can trust us to offer tailor-made and cost-effective solutions to their recruitment problems, and jobseekers can trust us to deliver a discreet and dedicated service that will help them make the very best of their specialist skill-set.