Saudi Aramco through Saudi Geophysical has an immediate requirement for an experienced rig-less site completion operations foreman/company man with relevant unconventional resources expertise to join the Unconventional Well Completion Operations and Production Engineering team.
As a successful candidate you will be responsible for leading rig-less stimulation and well intervention operations on one of the several unconventional rig-less completion sites of Saudi Aramco. As a subject-matter expert you will coach and mentor field-based apprentices and operational staff within the team.
You will be required to perform ALL rig-less completion operational duties including but not limited to:
- Performs supervisory function of rig-less completion sites, either contracted or Saudi Aramco-owned, at well locations remote to headquarters on a 24 hour per day basis, R28 work schedule (7 days on duty, 3 days off work, 7 days on duty, 4 days off work).
- Engage in carrying out programmed rig-less completion work (fracking, perforating, well testing, etc.) on deep or otherwise critical unconventional wells that are deeper than 15,000 feet, are complicated by pressure above 10,000 psi, contain sour gas and with extended reach lateral.
- Communicate regularly and timely with contracted service providing companies including but not limited to fracking, slickline, wireline, testing, coiled tubing and/or pumping.
- Supervise the installation/removal of artificial lift systems on unconventional wells such as sucker-rod pumps and plunger lift systems.
- Provide on-job training (OJT) to less-experienced personnel assigned to the team
- Responsible for the safety of rig-less site crews and contracted service personnel numbering as high as 100 people and the loss prevention of well materials and equipment valued in millions of dollars.