Other Skills: offshore drilling/completion, Subsea Drilling
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Tripoli, Libya
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for an Offshore Subsea Senior Drilling Engineer to join with one of our clients in Libya.
Minimum 12+ years' experience in offshore drilling/completion required.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- Work in preparation for offshore call for tenders in Supply equipment and Services
- Working to prepare Drilling program & well design
- Working on drilling software engineering (landmark software) for modelling and fine tune well design along operation
- Liaise with service providers and contractor, peer reviews and risk assessments
- Work closely with the contractor to select proper tools & technologies that will lead to measurable performance improvement.
- Verify Intend to drill & Develop cost estimates for planned well to drill
- Prepare for pre-spud meetings
- Offshore visits/support during the well execution phase
- Ensure QA/QC of the engineering data stored, specially ensure well survey database QA/QC
- Establish drilling KPIs and ALIs
- Ensure the update of well profile and engineering files in the Drilling Department Software
- Verify drilling feasibility, T&D, hydraulics calculations for horizontal subsea well
- present new technologies
- Well lookbacks and final well reports post execution phase
- Prepare input for TCM or workshops with NOC or FP
- Coach drilling engineers as required
- Preparing of Drilling program & well design
- Work in preparation of CFT
- Optimization of costs and lead times, through continuous improvement of equipment, services, and procedures
- Ensure that all equipment and procedures are in conformity with company Policy and Standards
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
B.Sc. in Petroleum, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or equivalent, Computer literate, fluent English.
- Good knowledge of all services provided by drilling services companies.
- 12+ years' experience offshore drilling/completion, including offshore exposure:
- Experience in subsea Drilling & completion (semi-sub rig)
- Skills in drilling software engineering (landmark)
- Equipment and techniques of implementation
- Offshore Logistics experience
- Familiar with international slandered & rules (preferable TOTAL rules)
- Simultaneous operations
- Well and environmental safety
- Cost control and follow-up
- Call for tender process and Contracts
- Framework of the Group's and host countries' regulations
- Manage of multicultural teams
- Analyze the risks
Good knowledge of international Standards and preferably TOTAL rules.
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- Contract length: One Year (renewable with clients approval), with One Month Annual Vacation
- Location: Tripoli. However, candidate will be required to work on site when needed
- Expected Starting Date: January 2020
- 8 Hours a day / 5 Days a week
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical Cover
- Board & lodging and internal transportation will be provided
- Single Status