Manage the buying process for a given set of goods. Apply sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect to specifications, budgets and baseline. Positions requiring understanding of a concepts, methods and procedures to enable sourcing execution.Essential Responsibilities:
You will be accountable to solve complex problems, execute objectives, and support short-term/long-term business goals. Ensure business strategies are followed for fulfillment, quality, and costs in order to deliver on time customer's orders, with the proper quality and providing cost savings to the business. He/she will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes for the product/commodity managed.
- Be accountable for operational excellence of assigned products/commodities, including quality and on time delivery
- Connect with the business leadership for assigned commodities, inside and outside sourcing, to support the development of programs / processes and deliver enhanced productivity
- Responsible for all aspects related to vendors' management and execution, as well as global material availability and productivity: from agreements negotiation to transaction execution, supplier performance monitoring, new material and repair requirements, vendor delivery schedule, transaction accuracy along the PO-to-receipt cycle
- Support the functional teams to develop cost out strategies and supplier workload management
- Place PO achieving lowest possible cost for material, balanced against optimum quality and schedule needs
- Update ERP.
- Analyze and track Supplier promise date accuracy and develop reports to ensure Supplier promise date accuracy.
- Support key sourcing initiatives through continuous improvement projects.
- Ensure supplier compliance with regulatory and reputation requirements.
- Approval DOA as per approval threshold.
- Own relevant KPIs with special focus on
- On time PO placement
- On time delivery to need date and Customer Contractual date for material and documentation (Manuals, Spirs, Certificates)
- Productivity financial savings and Contribution Margin enhancement
- Quarterly Revenue plan
- Resolve Supplier blocked invoice
- Vendor Recovery: LDs and CoQ
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business.
- Experience in Sourcing, Operations, Supply Chain and/or Commercial background
High-energy, self-motivated, willing to take on responsibilities across functions and teams boundaries.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Negotiation skills
- Influence/communication - establishes good relationships; proven ability to drive changes across organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, including executive communication.
Location: Jandira - São Paulo
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Interpersonal and facilitation skills with the ability to influence others
- Negotiation expertise
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more