Other Skills: completion design, offshore completion
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tripoli, Libya
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking for an Offshore Subsea Senior Completion Engineer to join with one of our clients in Libya.
The position will be based in Tripoli, but the candidated will be required to work on site when needed.
Minimum 12+ years' experience in completion design and running offshore completion is required.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
CONTEXT AND ENVIRONMENT
- The jobholder is located in Tripoli Office. He shall be moved to contractor workshop or as to worksite during completion phase.
- Incumbent is to set up innovative completion techniques, select appropriate equipment and prepare program in order to meet production targets and budget limits.
• In charge of preparing for call for tenders.
• In charge of preparing completion program
• Ensures implementation of completion program, perform site visit during completion phase
• Implementation of international rules and standards (preferable TOTAL rules)
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experience in subsea completion (subsea well)
• Equipment and techniques of implementation
• Offshore Logistics experience
• Familiar with international slandered & rules (preferable TOTAL rules)
• Simultaneous operations
• Well and environmental safety
• Cost control and follow-up
• Invitations to tender and Contracts
• Framework of the Group's and host countries' regulations
• Manage of multicultural teams
• Analyze the risks
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- Contract length: One Year (renewable with clients approval), with One Month Annual Vacation
- Location: Tripoli. However, candidate will be required to work on site when needed
- Expected Starting Date: January 2020
- 8 Hours a day / 5 Days a week
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical Cover
- Board & lodging and internal transportation will be provided
- Single Status