Experience: 15 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Tripoli, Tripoli District, Libya
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
We are looking to recruit for an Offshore Drilling Superintendent vacancy with one of our clients in Libya.
The position will be based in Tripoli, but the candidated will be required to work on site when needed.
15 Years work experience in offshore drilling/completion is required.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience in subsea Drilling & completion (semi-sub rig)
- Equipment and techniques of implementation
- Offshore Logistics experience
- Familiar with international slandered & rules (preferable TOTAL rules)
- Simultaneous operations
- Well and environmental safety
- Cost control and follow-up. Call for tender process and Contracts
- Framework of the Group's and host countries' regulations
- Manage of multicultural teams
- Analyze the risks
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
- Contract length: One Year (renewable with clients approval), with One Month Annual Vacation
- Location: Tripoli. However, candidate will be required to work on site when needed
- Expected Starting Date: January 2020
- 8 Hours a day / 5 Days a week
- Payment for work days only
- Air fare travel by Economy Class
- Medical Cover
- Board & lodging and internal transportation will be provided
- Single Status