Skills: Design Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Instrument & Controls Engineer
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Employment Type: Full Time Contractor
Location: Antwerp, Flanders, Belgium
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume
does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Project Engineer E&I - Antwerp, Belgium
Leap29 is recruiting for talented E&I engineers to be working with a globally renowned client in the Antwerp region with bases all over the world, specialising in the speciality chemicals, Oil & gas and pharmaceutical and food industries.
Your duties and responsibilities
• You design and implement projects (CAPEX)
• You are responsible for the electrical and instrumentation part of the installations within the firm
• You are responsible for the E&I deliverables of the entire project
• You ensure that the projects are delivered within the set scope, planning and budget
• You hold discussions with suppliers and external partners, and you manage colleagues and contractors during execution of the works
• You work closely with project engineers from other disciplines, process engineers, maintenance and production
You have a degree in electrical engineering, automation, electromechanics, instrumentation or equivalent
• You preferably have a first relevant experience within the process industry (chemistry, pharmaceuticals, food, oil & gas)
• You have a passion for technology and industrial processes
• You are familiar with PLCs and DCS systems as well as the instrumentation and equipment used in the process industry
• You have strong analytical skills, combined with the necessary assertiveness and communication skills in English and Dutch
• You work accurately, organized and show initiative
What this will offer you
• A growing organisation with a collaborative environment, extensive workload and upcoming projects
• A varied and challenging job with extensive responsibilities and job progression
• An attractive remuneration package.
To help Leap29 find you that perfect job, we need to store and process your personal information.
That means that your details will be entered into Leap29's database and our consultants may contact you from time to time with relevant job opportunities.
By applying you're confirming you're happy for us to do that!