Other Skills: Piping Design, AutoCAD
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Rotational Salaried Employee
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
On behalf of our client we are currently looking for a Senior Piping Designer (12+ Years Experience Minimum). Our client is a major Oil & Gas production Company in Libya.
Only Candidates whom interested in working in LIBYA and have the required work experience listed below are invited to apply for the vacancy.
The Senior Piping Designer is accountable for producing and maintaining piping deliverables (including, but not limited to: drawings, BOMs, 3D models and sketches) in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications within the schedule and budget as set-out by the Lead Piping Designer.
The client is looking for candidate with experience in Design of piping projects in the Oil and Gas Industry.
The responsibilities of the Senior Piping Designer shall include, but are not limited to the below activities:
- Conduct necessary fieldwork inclusive of walk downs of current systems, locate tie-ins and measuring.
- Perform with civil or structural along with stress departments to assure suitable flexibility and assist piping systems.
- Prepare piping design sketches as required by drafting personnel.
- Check piping drawings developed by drafting personnel.
- Ensure performance of staff members is in compliance with established project standards.
- Check piping design drawing of vendor shop.
- Complete isometric drawings and piping layout as needed.
- Ensure to complete pipe component and run detailed drawings as necessary.
- Review project parameters related to piping requirements.
- Develop preliminary Bills of Materials with respect to piping design.
- Administer technically to outsource function as required.
- Interpret and administer various Pipe Material and options.
- Participate project meetings plus provide project status.
- Establish good working relationships and communication with discipline leads, department managers.
- Prepare and manage schedule for piping design projects.
- Contribute to the development of engineering staff
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 12+ Years' experience in Design of piping projects related to the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical Industry
- Ability to demonstrate previous experience in the use of AutoCAD 2D & 3D software.
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have good working knowledge of piping codes and standards (ASME, ASTM, API, ANSI etc...)
Summary of our Terms & Conditions:
• Work Cycle of 56 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Europe & North America Candidates)
• Work Cycle of 65 Days Work /21 Days Leave ( Other Candidates )
• 9 Hours a day / 6 Days a week
• Payment for work days only
• Air fare travel by Economy Class
• Medical cover
• Accident cover
• Board & lodging and internal transportation to be provided by the client
• Single Status