Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training
Experience: 7 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: United Kingdom
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
Our core values includeintegrityandethics,impartiality, customer focusandsafety at workand are Top Employer for the seventh consecutive year.
Role: Food Safety Consultant
Location: Home based (Midlands) with travel
Salary: Flexible dependant on experience, plus car/ car allowance and excellent benefits package
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT FOOD SAFETY
We are looking for a Consultant to join our H&S team, focusing predominantly on servicing our clients within the Food industry. You would be responsible for the management, delivery and profitability of all food safety requirements across a portfolio of large, high-profile corporate organisations.
Operating with a high degree of autonomy, this is your opportunity to show your expertise and deliver consultancy services that will help to ensure compliance, improve safety and boost performance.
All backed by a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme from an award-winning employer.
TECHNICAL AND CUSTOMER EXCELLENCE
You will be required to deliver high quality health and safety consultancy services to clients, specifically within the food sector. Including, but not limited to:
- Health and safety services, including audit and inspections, development and review of health and safety management systems, and delivery of training
- Advisory, acting as a technical specialist within the client organisation
- Legislative, keeping abreast of current legislation to ensure standards and compliance
- Customer excellence, meeting client expectations in line with legislative requirements
Candidate requirements include:
- Environmental Health Degree (preferred)
- Associate or Member of the CIEH
- Proven experience within Food Health and Safety
- NEBOSH general required
Personal attributes required:
- Excellent customer service manner, with strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships with clients
- A flexible approach to working with a willingness to travel
- Comfortable operating independently on behalf of Bureau Veritas within an external environment
LEADERS IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION
Only Bureau Veritas can offer:
- Structured development programmes, from apprentice to chartered engineer, to help you fulfil your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world's most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer seven years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements
Please be aware that all roles within Bureau Veritas UK&I may require a DBS, Credit or Security Clearance Check.
Bureau Veritas isan equal opportunity employer. No job applicant or employee shall receive less favourable treatment because of their gender, marital or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, colour, race, ethnic origin, religion, disability or age.
Bureau Veritas operates a strict Code of Ethics that ensures the proper conduct of our day-to-day business.
Created in 1828, Bureau Veritas is a global leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification (TIC), delivering high quality services to help clients meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
As a trusted partner, Bureau Veritas offers innovative solutions that go beyond simple compliance with regulations and standards, reducing risk, improving performance and promoting sustainable development.
Bureau Veritas core values include integrity and ethics, impartial counsel and validation, customer focus and safety at work.
Bureau Veritas is recognized and accredited by major national and international organizations.