Baker Hughes offers the opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager for Process & Pipeline Services in IndiaEssential Responsibilities:
- Actively manage personal health & safety and that of all other employees at all times. Actively participate in promoting and monitoring HSE measures for all base operations.
- Actively scan the market place for key opportunities and project leads. Follow-up on the targeted projects. Maintain key client relationships with an objective to expand market share. Assist in preparation of tenders with local inputs. Prepare and submit small and mid-sized tenders under guidance from the Base Management.
- Be responsible for preparation of revenue plan for India and be accountable for delivering the plan.
- Be responsible for sales in India. Identify and exploit sales opportunities through constant customer contact
- Act as the PPS focal point for joint sales and marketing efforts of PPS and its alliance partners and jointly exploit targeted projects
- Update the Revenue Plan and Backlog and Opportunities spread sheets so the company can make decisions on future workloads and price strategies.
- Compile and update accurate market data including market size, market share as well as
- Assist regional and area sales and BD team with preparation of large tenders, following-up on the targeted opportunities.
- Familiarise with work orders/ contracts / purchase orders and guide job supervisors/ project engineers in managing day-to-day contractual issues.
- Supervise all aspects of the base operations and ensure work is progressed to meet operational requirements
- Liaise with Workshop Personnel / Engineers to plan timings for equipment load out and job specific requirements.
- Ensure compliance with applicable Region/Area/Base Operating Procedures applicable to India Operations.
- Provide guidance and clear direction to operations staff.
- Ensure timely reporting and monitoring of Personnel utilisation, Third Party Rental Equipment and Contactors Utilisation reports.
- Plan and work to ensure optimum utilisation of personnel and equipment allocated to India Operations.
- Conduct Pre Job meetings. Be responsible for efficient and safe execution of operations. Ensure timely completion of all project paperwork. Timely handover of all required project paperwork to accounts for the purpose of invoicing. Conduct post job meetings.
- Ensure completion of Site Appraisals for all field and also annual performance appraisals of direct reports. Assist in training and personnel development and progression planning.
- Resource allocation and planning. Assist Base Management in Quarterly Planning.
- Ensure timely and periodic completion of JPIs in all projects under execution. Identification and close out of any action points arising out of JPIs. Spearhead a culture of customer delight in India operations.
- Liaise with job supervisors during operations to address equipment and consumable requirements, faults and general issues.
- Perform any other tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time.
- Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Mechanical/Chemical/ Electrical) or equivalent.
- Minimum 8 years' irrelevant industry experience. Exposure to process and pipeline pre-commissioning and commissioning services is a must. market/business trends for the long term planning cycle.
· Knowledge of oilfield service product lines.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Good presentation skills.Locations:
· Navi Mumbai, India.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more