At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future. Essential Responsibilities:
- Performs daily record-keeping of HR Administration documentation (transfer and termination of the employees) in local and global systems;
- Maintains of proper personnel documents storage, ensures full package availability in accordance with labor legislation
- Conducts timesheets of the Department's employees, interacts with the Finance Department with regard to submission of the necessary documentation for payroll;
- Prepares the orders on general activity of the Institute related to HR Administration;
- Prepares and checks employees' job descriptions;
- Ensures out storage, maintenance and accounting of labour books;
- Makes the agreed necessary structural changes in local and global HR systems;
- Consulting employees on HR related matters;
- Supports employees in HR related policies ongoing implementation;
- Administrate service providers (Medical, life insurance, pension, etc);
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years in the area of HR issues administration;
- Knowledge of Russian Labor Legislation, principles of Russian Legislation, Laws and Regulations, guidance materials related to HR
- Proficient in administration of HR document flow;
- Very good knowledge of (1-C), proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel is a must;
- English - Upper-Intermediate, Russian - fluent.
- Ability to work with the legal and regulatory documentation
- Attentive for details, mindful, responsible and ready to work in dynamic atmosphere.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation;
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
This is your opportunity to learn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a truly diverse organization
Baker Hughes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more