Skills: HR - General
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
No location/work authorization restrictions found.
LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Bachelor Degree or equivalent, majoring in Adult Learning, Learning and Development, Talent Management, and or Organization Effectiveness is preferred. #
Having a Postgraduate Diploma in Training & Development or equivalent such as CIPD and or ATD is desirable.
Experience & Skills
- Possessing skill sets and learning in the implementation of Workplace Learning, Coaching Framework, On-the-job Training Framework, and Competency Framework is beneficial.
- Minimum of five years experience as a Learning/Training Development Specialist in HR field is required. This experience should preferably be obtained in the Oil and Gas industry.
- Ability to understand and apply the basics of Learning & Development (L&D) across an L&D cycle.
- Ability to understand and apply information to contribute to the organization's strategic plan.
- Coaching, Mentoring and Facilitation skills.
Qatar Petroleum is an integrated national oil company (NOC) responsible for the sustainable development of the oil and gas industry in Qatar and beyond.
Qatar Petroleum’s activities encompass the entire spectrum of the oil and gas value chain locally, regionally, and internationally, and include the exploration, refining, production, marketing and sales of oil and gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), natural gas liquids (NGL), gas to liquids (GTL) products, refined products, petrochemicals, fertilizers, steel and aluminum.
Qatar Petroleum is committed to contribute to a better future by meeting today’s economic needs, while safeguarding our environment and resources for generations to come. Thriving on innovation and excellence, Qatar Petroleum is bound to the highest levels of sustainable human, socio-economic, and environmental development in Qatar and beyond.
For more information, please visit www.qp.com.qa