As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for managing vendors, partners, and internal groups to perform Midstream Hydrostatic testing and related services for clients. Ensuring that projects stay on time and within budget is key, communication with our customers and their onsite managers, support staff and third-party vendors is key in our ever-changing business. Meetings with customers, onsite visits and at our Houston corporate office will comprise part of the PM's role. The ideal candidate is organized, good with paperwork, communicative and has experience managing projects, timelines and budgets.
Project Managers should be able to manage all facets of the project. Attention to detail in the preplanning phase is imperative and strict financial and schedule tracking is required. This role is geared toward candidates thats understand the priciples of Project Management, has worked within an Energy related service company and is Customer Service focused.
- Manages multiple projects and components simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills
- Expert communicator
- Proficient with managing paperwork that could include: internal reports, purchase orders, invoices, time sheets, internal transfers
- Produces detailed Gantt charts
- Required travel is up to 15% (will reduce to 15% once set up and running)
- Must have proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and other MS Office programs
- 3 - 5 years of project management
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.